Centre for Modern Buddhism
The programme at Kailash Buddhist Centre offers scientific methods for improving our human nature and qualities through developing the capacity of our mind. The year-round programme of courses and retreats caters for people at all levels from complete beginners to advanced practitioners.
The programme is open to everyone - young, old, retired, singles, couples and families. The centre welcomes people from all faiths and those who do not subscribe to any faith. You do not have to be a Buddhist to take part in the programme or to benefit from it.
Kailash Buddhist Centre is dedicated to the attainment of world peace by offering everyone the opportunity to develop lasting mental peace through meditation and related practices. You are welcome to take as much or as little as you wish from what is offered.
Find us on Twitter: @KadampaWirral
Weekly Drop-in Classes
- Branch Class Locations
- Heswall Evening Meditation Class
- 'Soup and Serenity' Friday Lunchtime Class at Kailash Centre
- Daytime Class at Kailash Centre on Tuesdays
- Evening Meditation Class at Kailash Centre on Tuesdays
- Evening Meditation Class in Bebington
- Evening Meditation Class in Hoylake
- Evening Meditation Class in Wallasey
- Lunchtime Simple Meditation in Oxton Village
- Centers Worldwide
- Worldwide Centers List
Books & Audio on
Buddhism & Meditation